Friday, August 6, 2010

update..

Where do I begin...

Approximately 3 weeks ago we got order to PCS to Sheppard AFB (Wichita Falls, Texas) That is when the madness began..From that point on, John had briefings for this, that, and the other. I started my part with trying to find a new OB in Texas, get Ahna's school records, start looking for a new car, etc... Fast forward 3 weeks, all of our household goods are in a Penske truck (John will be driving it) and we are staying in a condo on the beach :)

In the process of this PCS, Christian developed a horrible ear infection tht would not cleared up. He had surgery on Thursday and had the tube removed from his left ear. Seems to bed doing much better now :)

I am currently 23 weeks pregnant and all is great with me. Baby Rylan is growing well and very active. Will post pics soon :)

Ahna and Mackenzie are ready to move. Actually, we all are!

No comments:

Post a Comment