Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Results and other things...

Great news...
I had my AFB drawn on June 21. It is to check for neural tube defects such as spinal bifida, Down's, etc...At my appt last week, my results could not be found. UGH!! Not a big surprise with this hospital. This morning, I got a called from the nurse. The results are NORMAL!!! Such great news!

For the not so great news...
I am starting to have more and more contractions. Even with me being on the 17P injections weekly. I was told that if they continue like they are now, or my cervix is making ANY change at my appt next week, I will be placed on bedrest :( How in the world would I manage bedrest? I hate bedrest! However, I will do what has to be done for the well being of our baby boy.

other news...
Little Rylan is going to be fiesty, I think. I feel him moving around A LOT now. Love that feeling<3 Of course, his favorite time is when mommy is trying to fall asleep. Right now, as I am typing, he is squirming around :)
We have our big anatomy scan next Friday and then a follow up with my perinatologist the following week.. Can't wait to see our little guy on ultrasound again!

No comments:

Post a Comment