Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday

Today is my 33rd birthday. When did I get this old?

John got up to go to the gym this morning, and my thoughts were "I'll sleep in just a bit longer until the kids woke up" However, that wasn't the case. Baby Rylan decided he wanted to be VERY active this morning until Mommy got up and had some breakfast. I did get to enjoy some quiet time before the other 3 got up and around. Ahna made me a card (very sweet) and was hiding it behind her back, Mackenzie gave me BIG hugs and kisses, and Christian snuggled with me for a little bit..

We took John to work and off for the dreaded commissary trip. I dispise the commissary! Much to my surprise, the kids were EXCELLENT and we were in and out without any disruptions.

Later today, the kids are going to make me a birthday cake :) Of course, under my supervision. Pics to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment